Monday 16 December 2013

Christmas Countdown......4 days to go

Hi all

Sorry for not posting yesterday I was busy with cooking and having Christmas Dinner with my housemates. We had such a wonderful time eating, talking about geeky things like Harry Potter and Doctor Who for ages while watching Christmas Movies and songs on youtube that I lost track of time and wasn't able to post :) 

Hope you all had a great Sunday too. 

Mum (Jan) and I are completely in love with Pintrest and I noticed she pinned something today that looked way too good not to share with you all.....

Since is is so hot here this Christmas and in this heat I think most of us dream of a White Christmas (I know I definitely do) here is a link o make your own snow for the kids :) simple and with things you probably have in your house already. 

Create your own snow

Hope you have a great snow fulled day :) 

Sim. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment