Saturday 14 December 2013

Christmas Countdown..... 6 days to go

Today's post is inspired by the young talented teenage daughter of my friend and her friends. Tonight I watched them put together their own musical production (Choreography and all) and film it. I was reminded of a group I found a while ago and decided some Christmas music might be in order :)

I found this group Pentatonix a little while ago. They are an incredible acapella group whose creativity and talent amaze me. 

Here is a Christmas song from them. 





I discovered them when I was sent this link from a friend and although it is not Christmas related I thought I'd share anyway because of it's awesomeness :) 

Enjoy and remember I'll be posting every day this week and please send me anything you might have as well :) 




Sim. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment